(Click the picture for the uncropped version.)
Yep. What you see there is a man, in a batman costume complete with foam muscles, riding around Hoboken on a "batcycle." This batcycle is all decked out with the Batman emblem, and even includes a cardboard monitor and keyboard on the back and side of the bike. The next time I see him I will try to get a better picture so you can see the bike too. Believe it or not, this is actually the third time I have seen him riding around town, and this was his second pass of 1st street. He also has a bike bell (or should I say bat-bell?) that he rings while riding... yeah, because he needs the bell to draw attention to himself, lol.
To my dismay, it was not Christian Bale, George Clooney, Val Kilmer, Michael Keaton or Adam West. Damn.
~Mich

3 comments:
o_O At least you didn't run into the Joker.
Incredible! Just thank God it wasn't naked Batman.
Lol, yes, at least I didn't run into the Joker or naked Batman, though either situation would definitely have been interesting.
I'd almost love to have seen Hoboken cops dealing with a naked Batman, almost, lol!
Post a Comment