Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cheese stuffed cheeseburger for Mother's Day!

Today, I made the ULTIMATE cheeseburger.  Ok, so maybe it wasn't the ultimate cheeseburger (I have a long way to go before I'm really good at burger making), but it was pretty tasty for a first attempt!  The family and I were watching The Food Network last night and cheeseburgers seemed to be the theme for about an hour.  So, Mom decided that she wanted cheeseburgers for Mother's Day, and cheeseburgers we provided!

Dad and I went out this morning and bought ground beef, I made the patties, stuffed them with white American cheese, threw them on the grill and ta-da!  Cheeseburgers!  The gooey cheese on the inside was perfectly melted, though next time I think I'm going to cook the burgers a little longer. 

Unfortunately, I completely forgot to take a picture of the burgers, so I'll just have to make them again!  I promise pictures next time.  :-)  All in all a pretty successful attempt at making burgers!  Hooray!

~Mich

1 comment:

Evan said...

You know I love food. And with my experimentation lately, I am totally envious of your success! Congrats on the recipe! Maybe I will try something similar.

P.S. you may notice my recent flurry of comments. Mabinogi on LJ/Twitter if you haven't figured it out. I've considered officially starting a Blogger especially because of my Google accounts, but you may yet inspire me to actually do so... maybe.